Trina Turk | Mr Turk - Palm Springs Boutique
Palm Springs, California
✦ BOUTIQUE UPDATES ✦
Monday-Sunday Regular Scheduled Hours
- September 2021 - April 2022:
- The Modern Chair exhibit / feature
- for more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in with a Palm Springs stylist for information about future events.
Opened in 2002, our Trina Turk | Mr Turk Palm Springs boutique is housed in a 1960s low-slung, glass-walled Albert Frey building filled with color, pattern, and optimistic style. Originally designed by Kelly Wearstler in a swanky resort style, acclaimed Bestor Architecture reconfigured adjacent spaces as a modernist, bohemian enclave, with walls of chevron wood and brown and white tiles.
PALM SPRINGS BOUTIQUE DETAILS
- Located on Palm Canyon Dr. next to Marquette Home at the corner of Palm Canyon Dr. and W El Alameda
- Complimentary, 3-hour street parking and parking lot behind boutique on W El Alameda
WHAT YOU'LL FIND:
- Our Palm Springs flagship boutique carries Trina Turk and Mr Turk men's and women's clothing, dresses, swimwear, accessories, and select home decor.
- For safety measures, face masks are required to enter this boutique
- LGBTQ+ friendly