Trina Turk | Mr Turk - Atlanta Boutique
✦ BOUTIQUE UPDATES ✦
Please contact 888.444.7748 for assistance and to confirm current boutique hours.---
A fresh and neutral backdrop inspired by the work of Richard Neutra and Donald Wexler, with visual and tactile sophistication created by subtle textures. MR Architecture + Décor, created a free-flowing space with a rich palette of contrasting elements in the 2,100 square foot store. Concrete block screens are positioned next to soft grey silk tussah walls. A sparkling, woven brass canopy floats above the smooth cream colored clay surface of herringbone patterned brick flooring blurring the lines between indoors and outdoors.
PHIPPS PLAZA BOUTIQUE DETAILS
- Located on Level 1, between Jack Rogers and Tiffany & Co.
- Enter through Monarch Court for easiest access to the Trina Turk | Mr Turk boutique
- Phipps Plaza®, is located off of GA 400 at the intersection of Peachtree and Lenox Roads
- Quick and convenient access to Midtown and Downtown Atlanta
- Phipps Plaza offers both free and valet parking.
- Free parking is located around the entire property, including three levels of garage parking.
- Year-round valet service is offered in two areas: Peachtree Road entrance near Nordstrom and the Lenox Road entrance between Arhaus and Davio's. Valet service is $5 (holiday rates may apply)
- Handicapped spaces are available near all main entrances
WHAT YOU'LL FIND:
- Our Phipps Plaza boutique carries men's Mr Turk clothing, swimwear, accessories, and select home decor.
- From tailored suiting to everyday separates, find the perfect look for your next event. Or, for your next getaway, shop our vast collection of men's swimwear, caftans, and cover-ups in unique styles, bright colors, and signature prints.
- Our Atlanta boutique also carries our entire women's Trina Turk collection, featuring casual separates to resort-ready swimwear and cover-ups, in bright and colorful signature prints.
- Don't forget your accessories! Choose from a curated selection of sunglasses, hats, scarves, handbags, sneakers, sandals, and even home goods.