Trina Turk | Mr Turk - Honolulu Boutique
Inspired by the Hawaii Five-0 era of classic midcentury architecture in Honolulu including the IBM building by Vladimir Ossipoff, the Bank of Hawaii by George Wimberly, and the Punaluu Beach Pavilions. Our design team partnered with Los Angeles based Bestor Architecture to create a showcase expressing the paradise of Waikiki through a textural mix: white painted breeze blocks, capiz shell lighting, penny tile flooring, philodendron print wallpaper and angled wood paneling. The light and airy space provides a modern backdrop for the signature prints and optimistic color in the Trina Turk and Mr Turk collections.
HONOLULU BOUTIQUE DETAILS
- Our Honolulu boutique is located at the International Market Place
- Located on level 1 in the center of the Queen's Court cul-de-sac, between Noa Noa and Robin's Jean
- Parking is located at the Kuhio parking structure
WHAT YOU'LL FIND:
- Our Honolulu boutique carries Trina Turk and Mr Turk men's and women's clothing, dresses, swimwear, accessories, and select home decor.
- Find styles suited for your weekday to weekend wardrobe, including casual to cocktail dresses, everyday separates, professional women's suiting, and of course, vacation-ready dresses, swimwear, and cover-ups.
- Or, shop our men's Mr Turk collection including everything from men's suiting and casual separates to resort-ready swimwear and cover-ups, in bright and colorful signature prints.
- Don't forget your accessories! Choose from a curated selection of jewelry, sunglasses, hats, scarves, handbags, sandals, and even home goods.