MEN'S BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS - Size Conversion Chart
Size, Fit, and Adjustment Information
|MEN'S US SIZE||7-7.5||8-8.5||9-9.5||10-10.5||11-11.5||12-12.5||13-13.5||14-14.5|
|Length (in mm)||260mm||265mm||270mm||280mm||285mm||290mm||300mm||305mm|
BIRKENSTOCK Footwear is made in European sizes
Picking the right size for your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- You can also find your BIRKENSTOCK size by adding 33 to your US men's shoe size
Adjusting your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
- Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
Wearing your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.