Handcrafted with vegetable-tanned leather, this streamlined men's sandal has been made by skilled artisans and crafted with the highest quality Italian leather. The vegetable-tanned leather molds to your foot over time, while its natural color develops into a beautifully unique patina. Not only is vegetable-tanned leather healthier for you and the environment, but it's breathable and anti-microbial (meaning fresh-smelling feet all day long). With neutral brown leather and secure buckle closure, these are the leather sandals you need for summer!
- Made of vegetable-tanned Italian leather
- Hand-crafted by skilled artisans
- Dark brown leather straps throughout upper
- Leather toe loop
- Leather strap around heel with antique bronze buckle closure
- Natural leather footbed
- Sizing: When between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size.
FIT: As vegetable tanning is not as harsh as chemically tanning, your sandals will start out a bit stiff, but as you break them in, they will beautifully mold to your foot, creating a custom-made sandal to fit you perfectly for years to come.
CARE: Because these sandals are vegetable-tanned instead of chrome-tanned (with harsh and toxic chemicals) the leather is less resistant to harsh weather conditions and requires a bit more care. To keep your sandals in great condition for years to come:
- Store sandals away from heat, humidity, and direct sunlight when not in use.
- Periodically treat them with a leather conditioner to keep them hydrated and more resistant to cracking.
- For more details about caring for vegetable-tanned leather, visit your local shoe repair; they can make specific care recommendations for you, based on your foot, lifestyle, and local climate.