Handcrafted with vegetable-tanned leather, this minimalist men's sandal has been made by skilled artisans and crafted with the highest quality Italian leather. The vegetable-tanned leather molds to your foot over time, while its natural color develops into a beautifully unique patina. Not only is vegetable-tanned leather healthier for you and the environment, but it's breathable and anti-microbial (meaning fresh-smelling feet all day long). The slides you need for summer, these double strap, black sandals are perfect for wearing around the house, out on the weekends, or on your next travel adventure!
- Made of vegetable-tanned Italian leather
- Hand-crafted by skilled artisans
- Two black upper straps
- Natural leather footbed
- Sizing: When between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size.
FIT: As vegetable tanning is not as harsh as chemically tanning, your sandals will start out a bit stiff, but as you break them in, they will beautifully mold to your foot, creating a custom-made sandal to fit you perfectly for years to come.
CARE: Because these sandals are vegetable-tanned instead of chrome-tanned (with harsh and toxic chemicals) the leather is less resistant to harsh weather conditions and requires a bit more care. To keep your sandals in great condition for years to come:
- Store sandals away from heat, humidity, and direct sunlight when not in use.
- Periodically treat them with a leather conditioner to keep them hydrated and more resistant to cracking.
- For more details about caring for vegetable-tanned leather, visit your local shoe repair; they can make specific care recommendations for you, based on your foot, lifestyle, and local climate.